Welcome to The Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast. On this episode of the show, Mike Sempervive and Roman Gomez return to take a look at Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling from January 1, 1983, featuring:
* Even with their tag team partners away for the week, Ricky Steamboat and Don Kernodle continue to find a way to get into each other’s business.
* Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Bill Apter is on hand to deliver Roddy Piper’s plaque as the Most Inspirational Wrestler of 1982.
* Bruiser Brody makes a very rare appearance on Mid-Atlantic television, as he barnstorms through the area at the behest of Sir Oliver Humperdink.
* Mike Rotundo has won the Television championship, and chased Bad Leroy Brown from the area, but he and Jimmy Valiant are still contending with Paul Jones and the One Man Gang.
* Jack and Jerry Brisco team up and showcase their skills, both in the ring and on the microphone.
* Plus, tons of historical context, important results from around the circuit, incredible promos, and so much more on another exciting edition of the Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast!
Find us online at midatlanticpod.com and follow along with us on Twitter: @midatlanticpod. Consider supporting the show via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/midatlanticpodcast
The Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS