Welcome to The Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast. On this episode of the show, Mike Sempervive returns to take a look at Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling from February 26, 1983, featuring:
* This week’s Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling is not available on Peacock or the WWE Network. But, we have you covered through the magic of an original VHS recording.
* Two weeks away from Greensboro, the teams of Sgt Slaughter & Don Kernodle and Ricky Steamboat & Jay Youngblood prepare themselves for war, while Jim Nelson turns espionage into combat.
* Losing his title under dubious circumstances, Mike Rotundo challenges Dick Slater (and his new manager Gary Hart) for the Mid-Atlantic Television title.
* Champion vs. champion is made official, as United States titleist Greg Valentine gets his opportunity with NWA World champion Ric Flair.
* Sir Oliver Humperdink is under duress as he deals with Jimmy Valiant, Bugsy McGraw, and the impending invasion of Andre The Giant who’s looking for the One Man Gang.
* Plus, tons of historical context, important results from around the circuit, incredible promos, and so much more on another exciting edition of the Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast!
Find us online at midatlanticpod.com and follow along with us on Twitter: @midatlanticpod. Please consider supporting the show via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/midatlanticpodcast
The Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network.