Welcome to The Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast. On this episode of the show, Mike Sempervive returns alongside Roman Gomez, to take a look at Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling from September 18 1982, featuring:
- Last week the music died for the Boogie Man. This week, we get a resurrection as Christmas comes early for Jimmy Valiant.
- The expansive House of Humperdink once again dominates every aspect of the program.
- The unrecognized Mid-Atlantic tag team champions Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood reform their team for television.
- Don Kernodle and Mike Rotundo continue to be subtly repositioned.
- As the area readies for Abdullah The Butcher’s arrival, we play bonus audio of an ominous presence on the way to Mid-South Pro Wrestling.
- Plus, tons of historical context, important results from around the circuit, incredible promos, and so much more on another exciting edition of the Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast!
The Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network.