Welcome to The Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast. On this episode of the show, Mike Sempervive returns to take a look at Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling from December 4, 1982, featuring:
* We get a little taste of fall-out from last week’s savage beating of Roddy Piper by Ric Flair & Greg Valentine, including Piper interrupting The Hammer’s match against the future Rick Rude.
* NWA World tag team champions Sgt. Slaughter and Don Kernodle continue to crow about putting Jay Youngblood out of commission.
* The Mid-Atlantic Television championship wasn’t away from the House of Humperdink for very long, as Leroy Brown brought it home – giving Mike Rotundo even more inspiration.
* We get our first look at Sweet Brown Sugar, who also wants to get his hands on Leroy Brown after the Bad Man defeated him on Thanksgiving for the vacant TV title.
* A really good main event featured the House of Humperdink trio of Paul Jones, Jos LeDuc and Gene Anderson in a six-man tag team match.
* Plus, tons of historical context, important results from around the circuit, incredible promos, and so much more on another exciting edition of the Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast!
The Mid-Atlantic Championship Podcast is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network.